Followers

Saturday, 27 July 2013

Little Ballerina

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

The weekend is here already!  Where has this week gone?  I hope you have all had a great week.and managed to get some crafting done.  I have had a busy week but an enjoyable one.  My youngest granddaughter is 1 today, how time has flown.  We are visiting the grandchildren tomorrow.

Today's card is for a little girl, my granddaughter Alice loves ballet and I made this with here in mind.


Recipe

1. Base of card I have matted and layered brown card with cream lace along one edge.
2. I have added a cream doily, a lemon scalloped card which I have distressed with Distress Ink Vintage Photo
3. The topper is from my stash which I have glittered using my Spica pens on her tutu.
4. To finish off I have added leaves and flowers which I have coloured with PanPastels.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


21 comments:

  1. Such a dear little card, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Linda, and perfect for your grand-daughter, I am like you, when I make a card, I always have someone in mind, if you know what I mean, love and hugs xxx

    ps with my DT hat on would like to thank you for playing along with us at LEJ Designs this week, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card for a little girl, love the topper and card shape.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card Linda. The image is adorable and I love the flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and image. Love how you colored the flowers with Pan Pastels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful,love the design and fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sweet and wonderful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card image is gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooo cute, i'm sure Alice will love it x
    Thank you for joining us over at LEJ Designs, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Linda with such a sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really sweet image, lovely colours, super card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet creation Linda. Perfect for that special little girl.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So adorable, love the sweet image and the fold is fabulous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. so sweet Linda, your granddaughter will love this, beautiful colours and design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a super cute image, very pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet little image, love the design and those flowers are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us over at LEJ Designs, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this Linda! Very girly and fabulous! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Linda this is super cute, gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at the paper shelter. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a sweet card Linda. Any little girl would be happy to receive it.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a stunning card you have made. It fits our challenge this week well of “anything goes”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx