Followers

Friday, 12 July 2013

Moon Fairy

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today I am doing the workshop with Stephanie, Nancy, Kathy and Diane at Doncaster Racecourse. I hope you all have a wonderful day and will see you all tonight.

Today's card is all about the fairies.


Recipe

1. The card blank has embossed fairies which I have highlighted with PanPastel Violet Tint and added pearl gems to the 4 corners.
2.  The topper I have cut out using Spellbinder Die Grande Labels 11
3. I stencilled the image which is from Sweet Poppy with Translucent paste and sprinkled Martha Stewart Glitter Onyx.  Once this was dry I distressed the image with PanPastels Violet.
4. To finish off I have added a Butterfly which is from Cherry Lynn using Silver Mirri card.

Thank you for your visit Today
Hugs xxxxx


17 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card today and great show last night Linda - hope you have a fabulous time at the workshops today - one of these days I'll make it there! Big Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purples and the silhouette. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Linda and what a beautiful color.

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card Linda, I love the embossing. The fairy stencil is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Linda, love the image and gorgeous colours. Enjoy your weekend. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous with a capital G!!!!!!!!!!! Love this! That color is so rich looking and the butterfly is perfect on here.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply magnificent, Linda! I do love silhouettes and you seem to work with them so well. Great color, of course. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful Linda and lots of different techniques x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card.. Love the Lavinia images, Px

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card Linda and love the purple.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning, Linda, and your favourite colour too, I NEED to get some more Pan Pastels, have a fabulous day, today, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful fairy shillouette, and I love the mix of purples you have used. Looks absolutely gorgeous as always.

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! This is stunning, I love the delicate background and the colours and the fairy silhouette is so pretty, LOVE it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just beautiful Linda,such a lovely colour.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx