Followers

Sunday, 14 July 2013

Summer Crafting Workshop

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

As you all know I was one of the helpers at Summer Crafting Workshop on Friday.  I looked after 2 tables of lovely ladies and one gentleman!  We had a ball and I worked the ladies hard to get their 6 projects made. We had a lot of laughs and they all made my day!

This is table one and the ladies on this table were, Alison, Fiona, Carol, Tracey, Anita, Yvonne, Jackie, Michelle and last but not least Guilly.  Guilly and I have been friends for a while on MCS forum so it was lovely for me to finally meet her.




On table two we had Janet and her hubby David, Jenny, Irene, Cynthia, Joy, Dawn, Joanne and Connie.
I used to work with Janet in the NHS before I retired so it was lovely to see her and her husband again.





Thank you to all the lovely ladies and David for making my first time as a helper a real pleasure.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely bunch of ladies and A gentleman that you looked after. I bet you were a right slave driver lol only joking.
    I'm glad that you all have a fantastic time and lots of laughs

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, looks like you and all the other crafters had a really fab time :) and I hope that you have fun sorting all the crafty things on your desk today too hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you enjoyed yourself... And lots of happy faces all round Px

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Linda, you all look like you were having a wonderful time, I so wish, I had been there...fabulous pictures hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda,
    Thank you for being so good with us you made the Day by being so friendly and Calm, Had a great day ,made better by great company xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like everyone had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you all had a fabulous time Linda!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabby photo's hun, it looks like a lot of fun but a lot of hard work too, I think you really deserve a nice easy relaxing day now hun, can't wait to get to see you again in November
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous photos Linda it looks like you all had a great time.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like so much fun to have all those crafters in one place!
    FUN!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. what great Photo's Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a good tme was had by all, great photos.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks like everyone was having a great time Linda and I'm sure they all learnt lots from you and took home wonderful projects x

    ReplyDelete
  14. so glad it was a good day Linda - what a wonderful way to spend the day! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks and sounds like you had a great day Linda.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. It was a great day made even better by your help and support Linda and it was really lovely to meet you after all this time AND I even let you take my photo! LOL

    Thank you, you were the best helper we could have wished for

    Guilly x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like you all had a super time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Linda, was lovely to meet you, had a fabulous time, see you next year, Irene xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx