Followers

Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Thank You!

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A good productive day here today, I got my Graph It markers out and had a colouring session for a change. Going to be stamping etc tomorrow, today I just fancied colouring some images which I haven't done for a while.

Today's card is for all of you to say a very big THANK YOU!!!! Your visits and comments make my day and I do appreciate the time it takes to visit and leave comments!  As you know I love cats!  When I saw this stamp from Whimsy Stamps called Very Present Helpers, I just had to have it and this is the first time I have used it.


Recipe

1. A6 scalloped white card which I have matted and layered Core'dinations card cut out with Spellbinder Labels 29.
2. I stamped the image onto white card and coloured using Graph It markers, I then cut it out with Spellbinder Rectangle Die.
3.  I have used Spellbinder Buckle die using Silver Mirri card and threaded Washi tape through and layered onto the first layer.
4. The sentiment is from Tattered Lace Sentiment die and coloured with Graph It Marker
5. To finish off I have added lilac pearl gems.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


28 comments:

  1. Ooh...I'm liking Labels 29! Beautiful card Linda...fab image, well coloured and displayed gorgeously.

    Still waiting for the snow...

    Hugs from both of us.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Great coloring and love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too adorable with beautiful colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Linda love those cats, thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Bloggers Network Facebook page Hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Linda the image is so cute and your colouring is fab.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I have a tear in my eye, here Linda, just been with my grandson, getting his injections and come back to this, Thank you for being such a joy to visit, my lovely, lovely friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable Linda, love the image and fabulous colouring...love cats too..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute kittens, lovely stamp, colours and design.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. sweet and beautiful card Linda.
    '
    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful linda. Colouring is just so relaxing xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. O there so cute love the col mix xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely super cute card.

    Moira xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very cute Linda. Love these cats.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is very sweeet, love the image. Thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card hun, love the image and pretty colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous Linda. Those cats are having such fun. Love it.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is gorgeous Linda, love those cat images beautiful design
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love those lovely kittens, and the die cut shape - great colouring, great card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Linda, I like the image and the fabulous colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. A gorgeous card Linda. The stamped image is fabulous and wonderfully coloured. I just love the colour combo you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the colours you have used on this card, they work so well with your cute little kittens image.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  22. So sweet and i love those colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aww! the image is just so cute, and the colours are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  24. lovely card :) think its so cute. if u like challenges pop along to Just inspirational Challenges - http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
    Stichy Bear - http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
    Through The purple Haze - http://www.throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very cute image.

    Claire x
    (Craft Bloggers Network DT )

    ReplyDelete
  26. such a cute card, gorgeous playful image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you too, this image is really great. I love cats as well, especially small kittens, they are sooo sweet. Regards, TokBobok

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx