I am off to see Kath (Mucky Paws) today for our weekly crafty day. Not sure what we will be getting up to today but I know that it involves material :). I hope you all have a wonderful day no matter what you are doing.
Here is another canvas I made yesterday.
1. A4 canvas which I have painted with a mixture of pearlised acrylic paint and Gesso.
2. Using PanPastels in blues and greens created the background leaving some of the white showing as clouds.
3. Using the Splodgeaway Arch Mask I covered with a mixture of brown acrylic paint and modeling paste to give dimension.
4. The birds in the sky are from an Imagination Crafts Stencil and using Gunmetal Sparkle Medium
5. The tree is also from Imagination Crafts and Antique Bronze Sparkle Medium, the Cat is from the Decoupage Cat on a windowsill stamp set, I stamped onto black glossy card with Versamark and embossed in WOW white embossing powder.
6. The Ivy is from Sheena Douglass' paint fusion range and painted with Pebeo Paints.
Thank you for stopping by Today