Followers

Thursday, 4 July 2013

Time Travel

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Whew what a busy morning, got my food shopping done, took my car to be washed then hoovered and cleaned it out.  Now I think it is time to play.

I had a wonderful day yesterday with my crafty friend Kath aka Mucky Paws, we get together once a week for a good natter and off course coffee and biscuits (Hobnobs) are consumed.  We had a good play with our melt pots and Kath showed me how to do a different kind of triple easel card.  I am so loving this that I will definitely be making more of these!  Check out Kath's blog too to see what she made!

Here are my melt pot makes and card.


I used a combination of Spellbinder Die, Melt Art treads, Martha Stewart Molds and Cookie Cutters



I off set my circles for a different look!  What do you think?  I borrowed Kath's Stamps (Chocolate Baroque - Edwardian Gentleman) I also Zentangled the two larger toppers.



Thank you for visiting Today
Hugs xxxxx


23 comments:

  1. Fab shapes from the melt pot and great cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Linda! I do like this easel card shape i read thru the instructions on another blog but it didnt compute so will have to try again as I really want to have a go!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, hope you are well? Sounds like you had great fun those shapes look fab I've been thinking of wether to purchase a melt pot recently. Wow your triple easle card is fantastic have me wondering how it is achieved. Love the image and your Zentangle really sets it off.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, loving your melt pot makes, must play with mine again! Your card is fabulous, looks very complicated but stunning! Must be lovely to have a crafty friend to play? Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous makes Linda - sounds like you had a wonderful time xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the offset circle triple ease card - what a mouthful!! Also you melt pot goodies - great work!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous Linda and beautiful made, great shape too.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I havnt even opened the package of my Meltpot, must make time. Love the card too. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning, I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is amazing! Love the black and white. Would love to know how you made the triple easel card - love this version.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cool!!!! Very creative and oh so pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that's one wicked card and love your little makes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful and what a great design xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful and what a wonderful design xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous Linda, love how youve offset the circles, great stamps and zentangle too x

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is amazing Linda, how does it fold up? I took pens and book on holiday to practice some zentangel gets a bit addictive.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhh love the words you've added xx fabby day and you left me some hobnobs ;) xxx hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous embellishments Linda and a brilliant triple easel. I love the design and the zentangle x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning in black and white, Linda! Love the zen tangle bits. Great image.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, Linda, great shapes, a Melting Pot is at the top of my wishlist, LOL..never tried Zentangle yet, looks amazing, love the new shaped stepper card, so glad you had a fab time, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great work Linda. Love the melt pot creations.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow what an ab Fab triple easel card, beautifully designed xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx