Followers

Friday, 19 July 2013

Tissue Box

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Visitors and Followers

I would like to share another of my makes I made on Wednesday while I was at Kath's for our Crafty play day.  I am off to Hornsea this afternoon for a couple of days but will be home on Sunday Night.  I hope you are all well and have a fabulous weekend.

I have decorated the MDF tissue box with material from Terry's Fabrics. This particular material you can purchase here.




Top of the Tissue Box


Side view

The tissue box is MDF which I bought at the Summer Crafting show on Saturday.
I have covered the box with the material, I added ribbon to the 4 corners.  With the scraps that were left I cut out flower shapes and leaves with a Sizzix die I borrowed from Kath.
I have added metal corners to 2 of the corners.  I adhered some of the fabric to card and cut out 2 butterflies which I have added some pearl gems.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


22 comments:

  1. Linda this is gorgeous hun, so very pretty, have a wonderful weekend, love and hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project Linda, love the vibrant colours. Enjoy your time away x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, have a lovely weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely project - I love the fabric
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs Kelly - CBN DT
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tissue box Linda.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab box Linda - great fabric x

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have decorated the tissue beautifully Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the fabric and a gorgeous box have a wonderful time. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful - the fabric is fabulous - love what you have done with this.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Linda, colours look stunning xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. brilliant project Linda, love that fabric
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous project Linda and lovely colours x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful tissue box Linda. Love the fabric and the design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic work Linda, the material has worked so well & looks stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is really lovely. I love the bright bold paper used. The embellishments are lovely as well.

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the fabric, a fabulous project.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous!.....I have 2 full packs of 'do-it-yourself' tissue boxes bought of C&C years ago.....maybe I should get them out and do something like this ;-) Have a lovely weekend, Hornsea do amazing Fish & Chips xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty project Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Terrific project, Linda! Love the colors, of course. Lovely die cuts in the butterfly and flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx