Followers

Friday, 26 July 2013

Under my Umbrella

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Whew another warm day today.  Went to see both my parents today, they are both doing well and it was lovely to catch up with them both.  When I got home I had to get changed as I was so hot and sticky.

Anyway you don't want to know about that :)  Here is my card for you this evening.


Recipe

1. 8 x 8 Cream Scalloped card which I have stamped down both edges with the umbrella stamp in Distress Ink Forest Moss (Sheena Douglass - Only Words through the Rain)
2. Using Spellbinder Grande Labels 1 Die I cut out the green patterned card and layered it onto the base card.
3. I then cut out a piece of white card with the above die and using a natural sponge sponged around the outside using SU Wild Wasabi, then the inside using SU Certainly Celery.
4.  I stamped Raindrops (Designs by Ryn) using DI Forest Moss, and a couple of the umbrellas.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment from Sheena Douglass Only Words through the Rain stamp set with Black Memento


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


24 comments:

  1. Lovely card Linda.......(just hope you havn't jinxed the weather ) ;-)
    ......LOL!


    Lovely to visit your blog again
    Claire x
    (CBN design team)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love those brollies.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do so love the grand dies & this one is fab, loving that umbrella & raindrops stamps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card Linda - looks like it might be fitting for this weekend! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah...now I know what the smell was, Sweaty Betty! Hee hee. It has been rather humid, hasn't it?

    Great card...fab shape and colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. another lovely card Linda, great shape and sentiment
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love te colour effects. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super card Linda. I love how you've created the green background. The umbrellas and sentiment are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card. Love the colouring of the centre piece. The droplet stamp is lovely and I love all the umbrellas.

    Hugs Lisa xxxx <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card, Linda! I love the rain drops! Glad you stopped by Sister Act this week! Good luck!
    XO-
    Trisha-DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those fat raindrops - this is a fabulous card. Thanks so much for joining us at the Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge and we hope to see you again soon, Elizabeth (DT)
    Lady Anne Stamp Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, I love umbrellas and raindrops ! Following as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a great and wonderful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card, love the colours and the raindrops are fab - I think I have that stamp ......... somewhere!!! lol Glad to hear your Mum and Dad are ok x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Linda, love the umbrellas and the fabulous raindops.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad you had a lovely visit with your parents, Linda, love your card hun, it is fabulous, as for this weather, I have went from last weekend, worrying about the birds being thirsty, to this week, right okay you have had enough to drink, LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super card Linda. Love the way you have created the colour background and the raindrops are fab.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card love the stamps you have used xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. such a lovely card Linda
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really stunning, love the droplets and the little umbrellas are so cute, gorgeous colour too, LOVE it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card Linda. Love the umbrellas and raindrops.

    Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafts 4 Eternity. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a lovely card. Thank for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey
    Iwona

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx