Here is a little something I made yesterday, I do love owls and this owl stamp by Sam Poole is one of my favourites. I got very messy making this but so enjoyed myself. I have taken a few close up shots of the plaque so you can really see the texture and feather stamps.
1. MDF square painted with Pebeo Greengold acrylic paint, painted Crackle medium then once this was dry painted Limestone MDF paint. (3 layers)
2. Stamped the feather stamp over in the Dylusions and Cosmic Shimmer Mixture then stamped again with Vintage Photo (2 layers)
3. Stamped the branch with Stazon (1 layer) then stamped the leaves with green ink
4. Stamped the owl onto Graphic 45 Steampunk paper with Versamark and then embossed with gold embossing powder cut out and positioned to "sit" on the stamped branch (2 layers)
5. Add metal charm and chit chat stickers (2 layers)
6. Added 3 feathers and corner piece (2 layers)
7. Spritzed Dylusions melted chocolate, lemon zest and Cosmic Shimmer Mist Golden fish onto my matt and then laid a piece of card to pick up ink, taking the feather's stamp inked with Vintage photo and stamped over the card. Stamped the sentiment with Black Stazon and cut out in the shape of a feather, I feathered the edges with my scissors and edged with gold pen. (3 layers).
8 To finish off add 3 wooden cogs (1 layer). I punched two holes and threaded brown ribbon through and joined together with rust organza ribbon.
In total I have a total of 15 layers :)
Thank you for stopping by Today