Followers

Monday, 12 August 2013

Best Wishes

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I managed to play with my Gelli plate at the weekend and I can see that I am going to be having a lot of fun with this.  I played with Acrylic paints and also Sparkle Medium which worked so well that I can see this becoming the background to a lot of my Christmas cards.

Today's card is the background using acrylic paint.  I like that it is so random in places.


Recipe

1. 8 x 8 white square card, used X-cut corner punch on the corners.
2. First layer is pale blue mirri card, I have matted and layered my background I made with the Gelli Plate using blue acrylic paint and stamping into it with a stamp from Clarity.  I then inked with my Glue Pad and embossed with clear embossing powder.
3. The topper I have embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder, on the reverse I have painted the flowers and leaves with Imagination Crafts Water Colour Paints, Vintage Pearly Pallet, Cut around the flowers then stamped with glue pad and embossed with clear embossing powder.
4. To embellish I have added the sentiment and blue pearl gems on the corners


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


19 comments:

  1. thank you for joining us at dream valley with your great card

    lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Linda! I'm not a fan of blue but that blue you've used is changing my mind. I love it. Lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and beautiful. Great work. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card :) thanks for joining penny s challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning creation Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is stunning Linda, and the colours are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Linda and such a gorgeous background and colour x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Linda...love the blue it's lush
    Krafty Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab card Linda - very interesting looking background and great colours x

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous card Linda, love the blue background you have created.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for playing in our "Embossing" Challenge #73!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card Linda. Great background and colour combo.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very striking card, love the colour contrast between the background and the image x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Superb Linda, love that background, so glad you had fun, with your new toy, is this another thing I am going to have to add to my ever stretching wishlist, LOL...love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful blues! Love the way you did the background. Wonderful technique. I'm determined to learn to do that. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is perfect for our current challenge at Pattie’s Creations. Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥
    Artist
    at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx