Today is the last day to enter for my blog candy. I want to welcome all my new followers and thank you so much for following and your lovely comments. Only 4 away from reaching my goal of 800 followers WOW!
Yesterday I had a good crafty day and made a few cards. I would like to share this card which is made using Indigoblu Clematis Flourish stamp which I have watercoloured.
1. 8 x 8 cream Square card.
2. I have matted and layered brown pearlescent card which has been cut using Spellbinder Oval die.
3. The second layer is blue card which has been cut out using Spellbinder Scalloped Oval die.
4. I used cream card from my stash and cut out an oval and stamped the image using Stazon.
5. I coloured the image with distress inks Faded Jeans, Scattered Straw and Vintage Photo, I then distressed around the image with PanPastels Burnt Sienna Shade.
6. To finish off I have added the sentiment which I stamped onto a fancy tag and distressed with PanPastels, added 2 buttons and a flower from my stash.
Thank you for stopping by Today