Followers

Saturday, 31 August 2013

Blessed to call you my Friend

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today is the last day to enter for my blog candy.  I want to welcome all my new followers and thank you so much for following and your lovely comments.  Only 4 away from reaching my goal of 800 followers WOW!

Yesterday I had a good crafty day and made a few cards.  I would like to share this card which is made using Indigoblu Clematis Flourish stamp which I have watercoloured.


Recipe

1. 8 x 8 cream Square card.
2. I have matted and layered brown pearlescent card which has been cut using Spellbinder Oval die.
3. The second layer is blue card which has been cut out using Spellbinder Scalloped Oval die.
4. I used cream card from my stash and cut out an oval and stamped the image using Stazon.
5. I coloured the image with distress inks Faded Jeans, Scattered Straw and Vintage Photo, I then distressed around the image with PanPastels Burnt Sienna Shade.
6. To finish off I have added the sentiment which I stamped onto a fancy tag and distressed with PanPastels, added 2 buttons and a flower from my stash.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

31 comments:

  1. This looks fab Linda love the lo xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and elegant hun, absolutely love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda gorgeous as ever beautiful colours
    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the image and the colours you have used.

    Moira xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Linda, love blue and brown together. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card and image and you colored it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, your card is beautiful! Love the color palette, your pretty image, your die cuts, and your embellies! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Jellypark Friends. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card Linda. Such a pretty image x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, love the stamp and colours used, and such a lovely sentiment too.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, love the stamp and colours used, and such a lovely sentiment too.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Elegant looking Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely image and colouring, great card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linda, that blue just sets this card off perfectly! So lovely.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card Linda ,I love the colours
    Hugs Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful elegant card, just love the sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful colours, style and layout, so elegant. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the beautiful combo of colors, image and lovely flower Linda, Beautiful card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow the image is gorgeous Linda it looks so 3d love the cols. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. it's a beautiful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful card Linda, fabulous image and lovely colours
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  21. A lovely card Linda. Gorgeous image and love the deep blue you have used.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. lovely work, I love the metallic frame and the brown flower, just gorgeous work. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW! Linda, I love the coloring on the flowers and how you paired it up with the neutral rusty browns. Great flower embellie, too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The colours, and your colouring, are lovely Linda! Thank you for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is just gorgeous,great colours and fabulous design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your colouring of the blue flowers is just delightful Linda! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is very detailed Linda, I actually really like how you have coloured around the flower image. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  28. Linda this is gorgeous hun, and well done on your followers, I love the rich colours you have used here xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fab colouring Linda! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week of “anything floral”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful card Linda! I love the flower you have used is it a die? xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx