Followers

Thursday, 8 August 2013

Bloomin Great

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Whew what a busy morning I have had!  No it is craft time, planning on getting very inky this afternoon, lots of ideas whirring around in my head, I might even do a Christmas card :)

I would like to say thank you all so very much for all your comments on my blog post from last night.  Your comments always inspire me and I hope in some small way I inspire you all too.

Here is today's card a quick one I made using IndigoBlu Bloomin Great stamp set.



Recipe 

1. 6 x 6 Cream square card which I have curved the corners with my X-cut corner punch.
2. The first layer is gold mirri card cut using my new toy EK Success Circle Cutter
3. The next layer I have stamped one of the leaves using my Glue Pad and dusted over with green Mica powder then layered this onto the gold.
4. On a separate piece of cream card I have stamped the flower using Distress Ink Dried Marigold and using my water pen dragged the ink over the petals.  Using Ranger Liquid pearls Cantaloupe I have added pearl drops to the centre of the flower.
5. I stamped the sentiment onto cream card with my Glue Pad and dusted gold Mica powder over and again added some pearl drops.
6. To finish off I have added pearl drops to 3 of the corners using the Liquid Pearls.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


20 comments:

  1. You are a "huge" inspiration to me Linda, and I love visiting you blog, to see what you have created..I love this card, I have those leaves, might have to get them out and use them, LOL...looking forward to seeing what you create today...I am off to my craft room to finish off some DT work, love and hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely and very kind comment you left at mine! This is a winderful, stylish card, loving the colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful soft colours on this one Linda. Love the design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you always give me lots of inspiration Linda! Love your card - those leaves look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card Linda. The colours are wonderful together and the leaf stamp makes a lovely background. Your blog is always a pleasure to visit x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only pop in if I think you might have the kettle on...always disappointed, though! Lol.

    Gorgeous card Linda!
    Big hugs from me and Twubble.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple and beautiful, my friend. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is very beautiful Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blooming gorgeous Linda! Might have to get my sleleton leaves out! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Linda - beautiful flower and leaves. The mica dusting is super - love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card Linda. Great colours and love the flower and sentiment.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sweetie, i'm always amazed with your creations, you have such a wide scope.... this card is lovely, great colours..... happy crafting xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty, I love these colours, Px

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card, just love the colour tones and the way you've placed the pearls in a curve x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colors you chose. Thanks for playing with Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card with lovely colours. I like the background you used.
    Thanks for joining us at Stamp n Doodle.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous cards, love the colors used and all the details on your card! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your fabulous creation!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx