Whew what a busy morning I have had! No it is craft time, planning on getting very inky this afternoon, lots of ideas whirring around in my head, I might even do a Christmas card :)
I would like to say thank you all so very much for all your comments on my blog post from last night. Your comments always inspire me and I hope in some small way I inspire you all too.
Here is today's card a quick one I made using IndigoBlu Bloomin Great stamp set.
1. 6 x 6 Cream square card which I have curved the corners with my X-cut corner punch.
2. The first layer is gold mirri card cut using my new toy EK Success Circle Cutter
3. The next layer I have stamped one of the leaves using my Glue Pad and dusted over with green Mica powder then layered this onto the gold.
4. On a separate piece of cream card I have stamped the flower using Distress Ink Dried Marigold and using my water pen dragged the ink over the petals. Using Ranger Liquid pearls Cantaloupe I have added pearl drops to the centre of the flower.
5. I stamped the sentiment onto cream card with my Glue Pad and dusted gold Mica powder over and again added some pearl drops.
6. To finish off I have added pearl drops to 3 of the corners using the Liquid Pearls.
Thank you for stopping by Today