Followers

Friday, 16 August 2013

Dancing Dragonflies

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I would like to welcome my new followers and visitors and thank your for visiting and commenting on my creations.  To all of you your comments give me a buzz and after some rather upsetting news I found out earlier this week it is lovely to know that I have such good crafting friends.  I also want to thank my very good crafty friend Kath (aka Mucky Paws) who has been a star and supported me through this.

Today I have had a relaxing me, me day, which meant no crafting apart from making this for the challenge over on Mad Crafters Giggle.  I have used one of Imagination Crafts beautiful decoupage dragonfly stamp.


Recipe

1. 5 x 5 square scalloped card which I have matted and layered aubergine pearlescent card.
2. I stamped the image on the reverse side of pearlescent white card using my Glue Pad and silver embossing powder.  I coloured the image with Imagination Crafts mica powders.
3. I used PanPastels to colour the outside of the image in pale green
4. To finish off I have added a sentiment and 4 pink pearl gems.



Thank you for your visit Today
Hugs xxxxx

30 comments:

  1. Very beautiful Linda, I do love the colours and the embossing.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning and beautiful colours Hope you're ok Linda Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Linda, so sorry to read that you have had a bad week...do hope that you are o.k. Big Crafty Hug....Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty - how do you colour with mica powder please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It´s VERY beautifully made! I just love it :) Thank you for joining the challenge at Card and Scrap :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stunning Linda. Awesome embossing. Sorry to hear that you have hit a bad patch. Hope things will be on the upside soon.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Linda - love the embossing!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really pretty card Linda, the delicate colours are wonderful. I love the dragonflies.
    Sorry to see you've had bad news, I hope you're ok x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is wonderful Linda - really gorgeous - I hope everything is okay hun! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card Linda,
    hope you are ok, sorry you have had upsetting news
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card Linda. Gorgeous colours and design. Sorry to hear you have had some bad news, hope you are okay.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! I love the stamp I am a real dragonfly fanatic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is fantastic. I like the embossed stamp it looks so great.
    Thanks for joining us at Stamp n Doodle.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card, love the embossing and subtle colour. Love and hugs, and do take care x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sweetie, your dancing dragonflies are beautiful.
    I hope you are ok Linda x (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Linda, love the subtle colours and embossing.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. A very beautiful card love the embossing back ground xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A gorgeous card. The stamp is lovely and looks stunning embossed in gold.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Linda, love this card, and with all my power and might, I send love and hugs to you, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely stunning!
    Beautiful details:)
    Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely brilliant - fabulous image and colours.
    xx
    Sorry you were upset, but hope that things are now OK.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. such a pretty card Linda
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful...lovely image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so pretty Linda, love the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    DT-Gitte.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so pretty! Fabulous stamp.

    Big hugs and stuff 'em all, Linda!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks so much for playing our Birthday Challenge at One Crazy Stamper, lovely job!

    Leanne DT OCS!
    One Crazy Stamper

    ReplyDelete
  28. A very lovely card.Thanks for joining us at The Emerald Faeries. Good luck, and hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx