Another beautiful day here if a bit windy, managed to get all my washing dried and ironed! Anyway I have had a lovely crafty day getting some DT work done and playing with my inks and stamps.
Here is today's card for you.
1. Card base is a stepper card from Kraftyhands
2. The topper is from my stash I have added glitter to the bubbles and her wings I then matted and layered onto patterned card and rounded the corners with Xcut corner punch.
3. Using yellow card I have cut out with Cherry Lynn Butterfly die and Whimsy shapeology Elegant Flourishes.
4. The flowers I have made with scraps from my stash and dipped into the Melt pot which I added glitter to the clear UTEE.
5. To finish off I have added a sentiment, pink flower buttons and a blue gem to then centre of the butterfly.
Thank you for stopping by Today