I hope you have all had a good start to your weekend. I managed to spend sometime playing with my Gelli plate and will show you maybe tomorrow some of the backgrounds I have created.
Today's card is made using my Lavinia stamps, I have used the backing card, rabbits, tree and fairy on the moon.
1. White 8 x 8 square card, curved corners with X-cut corner punch
2. 1st layer I have wrapped gift ribbon around then matted onto the base of the card.
3. 2nd layer is green card which I have matted and layered the topper onto.
4. Onto the background of my topper I have stamped the bunny's, tree and Fairy Dust sentiment with Memento. The fairy on the moon I first stamped with my Glue Pad and embossed with WOW embossing powder, I then over stamped in black Memento to give a shadow.
5. To finish off I added 3 green buttons
Thank you for stopping by Today