Followers

Sunday, 11 August 2013

Fairy Fae

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A wet miserable day here in Warrington, where has the summer gone and the nice warm weather?  Hey ho typical British summer, something we have come to expect!

Today's card is made using Delicious Doodles Fairy Fae.


Recipe

1. A6 scalloped white card which I have matted and layered pearlescent lilac card
2. The 2nd layer I made using my Gelli plate and Sparkle Medium Lavender, I spread the medium on the plate with my brayer then added the card and lift this off, waited for it to dry and then brayered it again, it has turned the glitter to foiling and looks fabulous, I then distressed with Distress ink Dusty Concord.
3. I printed Fairy Fae onto white card and coloured with my Graph It markers, the butterflies have been coloured in with my Copic Spica pens.  The wings glittered with Glamour Dust.
4. To finish off I have added 3 roses, sentiment and small white pearl gems.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


24 comments:

  1. This is stunning Linda!! Your colouring is gorgeous!! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I`ve used this image before Linda & she is so pretty, your colouring is fab...Gorgeous card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Linda, so glad you had a DD image, this one is one of my favourites, actually I really love them all, LOL xxx

    Thank you for playing along with us at Delicious Doodles this week, good luck with all your challenges xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty Linda - gorgeous image and gorgeous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Linda. I love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so very pretty Linda, fabulous design and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Linda, she is just gorgeous!!! The colours you have used and the background are fabulous! Love it all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great Linda, stunning iamge! xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Love your coloring of the image and all the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous..love the image and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fairy Fae is gorgeous, as is the card x

    ReplyDelete
  12. How pretty!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's a beautiful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautifully done, Linda. Of course, I love the purple but that sparkle really makes the whole card design! Now, DT hat -- I'm so happy that you played along in the Delicious Doodles challenge this time.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi beautiful Linda
    How are you? I hope you are well. I love love love your card, The image is GORGEOUS and I love the colours you have used, S..T.U.N.N.I.N.G
    Love Lise xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. stunning card Linda, love that image coloured beautifully and fab layout
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful Linda - absolutely beautiful
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A delightful card Linda. The background you've created is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  19. A very sweet little card. I love the colours used.

    ReplyDelete
  20. she looks beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'Anything Goes' challenge! Good Luck, remember you can enter upto three times and we have a DT call :) Hope to see you again soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. lovely Linda but wernt you brave putting sparkle medium on your Gelli Plate!!!!!

    Toady we have sunshine Linda in the Noth East but inbetween some horrendous heavy rain. Summer didnt last long did it.lolx
    Kay
    CBN DTx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous Linda. Super image and love the background. Would not have thought of putting the sparkle medium on the gelli plate.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx