I hope you are all well. I made a start of having a good clear out of my craft room last night, getting rid of stuff that I have had for years and will not use. I have found over the past 12 months that my crafting style has changed and having a good clear out, I still have a lot more to do today but first I am off to have my hair cut so a quick post this morning.
This card is made using stash I have had for years.
1. A6 Kraft card which I have added a strip of self adhesive music strip.
2. The music sheet I have distressed with Distress Ink Vintage Photo and layered onto card at an angle.
3. The topper is from Kanban and also been added at an angle, I then added faux stitching all around.
4. The sentiment is from the kit and layered with foam tape.
5. To finish off I have added the music note charm which I have coloured with Brown Graph It marker
Thank you for visiting today