Today I am sharing with you a card I have made using Imagination Crafts Decoupage Daisy. Over on my challenge blog the design team and I have created more projects to help inspire you! This daisy stamp has been used in all manner of creative ways.
Here is my inspiration piece, I have made a card using the stamp with parchment.
1. 6 x 6 white pearlescent card which I have matted and layered backing paper which I have created using the small daisy stamp and mica powders.
2. I stamped the image onto parchment using white ink pad and embossed, I then stamped it again and cut out the large daisy. I painted the back of the image with blue and gold watercolour paint from the Vintage Pearly Pallet, I attached this to gold mirri card with 3 gold flower brads and 1 blue dragonfly brad. I decoupaged the second large daisy over the top.
3. I stamped the small daisy onto parchment and then painted using the same colours as above.
4. I cut out using gold mirri card the flourishes and attached to the card with clear glue
5. I stamped the sentiment using blue ink.
Thank you for stopping by Today