Followers

Thursday, 15 August 2013

Imagination Crafts Inspiration

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today I am sharing with you a card I have made using Imagination Crafts Decoupage Daisy.  Over on my challenge blog the design team and I have created more projects to help inspire you!  This daisy stamp has been used in all manner of creative ways.

Here is my inspiration piece, I have made a card using the stamp with parchment.




Recipe

1. 6 x 6 white pearlescent card which I have matted and layered backing paper which I have created using the small daisy stamp and mica powders.
2. I stamped the image onto parchment using white ink pad and embossed, I then stamped it again and cut out the large daisy.  I painted the back of the image with blue and gold watercolour paint from the Vintage Pearly Pallet, I attached this to gold mirri card with 3 gold flower brads and 1 blue dragonfly brad. I decoupaged the second large daisy over the top.
3. I stamped the small daisy onto parchment and then painted using the same colours as above.
4. I cut out using gold mirri card the flourishes and attached to the card with clear glue
5.  I stamped the sentiment using blue ink.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


28 comments:

  1. Love parchment flowers they look so real and delicate
    Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh fabby xxx love the velum flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers, love the colours and use of the vellum.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Linda, love the parchment flowers...they look fab...great inspiration....Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,love the flowers and your details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those parchment flowers Linda and the whole design is just lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Linda, really nice
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word, this is fabulous, the sunflowers are stunning and the gold flourish sets them off beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Linda, this is gorgeous hun, a great way to use velum, I adore this, and I have told Kath, to make sure you are warm, hun, LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fantastic, really creative..... I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a stunning use of vellum Linda and I just love the blue and brown combo - fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow love these colours its Beautiful Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Linda, the flowers are wonderful, and super colours
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful with all that blue and just the right amount of gold!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card fantastic flowers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful card Linda, i like the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A pretty card Linda, the colours are fabulous together. I love the look of the flowers on parchment x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is stunning Linnda, the parchment looks fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful card Linda, love those flowers and colours you have used.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  20. So beautiful hun, love the colour combo and those daisies look fabby on vellum
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is beautiful Linda. Gorgeous colour combo and love the flowers in parchment.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is incredibly beautiful, Linda! Love the blues and the impact of the image on vellum. What a perfect little dragonfly!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous! I need to try stamping on parchment - your flower is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Delicious daisy flower - fab colours, so delicate xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Linda - Thank you for linking up at Melonheadz with your lovely card creation - I like your blue flowers on your card - lovely! Come on back again for the next challenge as well - we love viewing your work - enjoy your week! Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card with lots of flowers...thanks for joining Melonheadz Friends!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx