I have had a good productive day today, I managed to get all my admin done and up to date and my DT projects finished. I was able to get some stamping done and made this card for our daily challenge over on Facebook Mad Crafters Giggle group for our Tic, Tac Toe challenge.
1. 5 x 5 square cream card which I have stamped snowflakes down both sides with black Memento ink.
2. Layered a piece of olive green pearlescent card.
3. I cut out a piece of white card using Spellbinder Labels 23 die then distressed with PanPastel
4. I stamped the Holly from Sheena Douglass Paint Fusion stamp set and coloured with Distress inks, Pine Trees, Forest Moss, Fire Brick, Vintage Photo and Antique Linen.
5. Stamped the Sentiment and added Sparkle Detail from Imagination crafts around the holly.
Thank you for stopping by Today