Followers

Sunday, 25 August 2013

Jolly Holly Christmas

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I have had a good productive day today, I managed to get all my admin done and up to date and my DT projects finished.  I was able to get some stamping done and made this card for our daily challenge over on Facebook Mad Crafters Giggle group for our Tic, Tac Toe challenge.


Recipe

1. 5 x 5 square cream card which I have stamped snowflakes down both sides with black Memento ink.
2. Layered a piece of olive green pearlescent card.
3. I cut out a piece of white card using Spellbinder Labels 23 die then distressed with PanPastel
4. I stamped the Holly from Sheena Douglass Paint Fusion stamp set and coloured with Distress inks, Pine Trees, Forest Moss, Fire Brick, Vintage Photo and Antique Linen.
5. Stamped the Sentiment and added Sparkle Detail from Imagination crafts around the holly.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card Linda - blogger is behaving itself now!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely christmas card Linda. Like the colouring of the image and the addition of the sparkle detail.
    mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card. Love that image of that holly branch too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh Linda love your card and Christmas yujuuuuuuu!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Linda, I like the holly image the borders and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, if you only knew how many times I heard Holly Jolly Christmas as a kid. SO many...now as an adult, it's a bit funnier. Such a lovely card, gorgeous work. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful Christmas card Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is very beautiful Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Linda, the holly looks really striking, love the borders too x

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous Christmas card Linda, love the holly image.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this fab holly Linda. Will have to dig this one out once I get back home xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Linda this is beautiful as ever, love that image, and they way you have coloured it, brilliant, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful, I love the embossing & the colouring is great.
    Thank you for playing along at The Stamping Chef challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card and of course the coloring is fab!! Thanks for sharing with us at The Stamping Chef.
    Zenita (aka Scrappinwith'Z)
    DT member The Stamping Chef
    http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx