Whew, July done and dusted, what a busy old month that was. I had a blast at Doncaster with Stephanie and the gang for the workshop and met some lovely ladies. The following weekend I had my craft fayre in Hornsea and that was very busy and productive. August looks like it is going to be another busy month too!
Well today is the start of our new challenge over at Kraftyhands and this month is Anything Goes! So come on crafters let us see your fabulous creations using Kraftyhands products in Anything Goes. Here is my creation for this challenge.
1. 6 x 6 Kraft square card made into an easel card.
2. I took another piece of Kraft card and using cogs mask and Distress Inks Vintage Photo and Forest Moss inked through the mask and attached to the front of the card.
3. Printed off backing paper from Steampunk Emporium CD and layered this onto base of card
4. The topper is from the Steampunk Die cut range which I have decoupaged and added glossy accents to her goggles.
5. I cut out using Spellbinder Sprokets and Cogs dies with Kraft card and distressed with the above mentioned inks. I arranged some of the cogs as stoppers for the easel and added one to the front of the card along with a metal cog and key. To finish off I added a birthday sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today