WOW I am only 17 followers away from 800 and the draw for my blog candy will be made on Sunday 1st September. I had a lovely day visiting with my parents but had to come home early as I wasn't feeling too good and spent the rest of the day in bed. I got up about teatime, still feel a bit groggy. I have a busy day tomorrow so will be having an early night.
Today's card is another of Sheena's Stamps, I have used the Lakeside Shore stamp but created a monochromatic Christmas card.
1. I have made a card by cutting an A4 portrait card in half. I then matted and layered black pearlescent card with white ribbon wrapped around one end.
2. I stamped the image onto white card using Black Memento Ink and added Detail Sparkle in Diamond to the clouds and the trees and ground as snow
3. I drew around the image with a black pen to frame the image.
4. I stamped the sentiment onto white card and matted and layered onto black card.
5. To finish off I have punched out black snowflakes using Martha Stewart Snowflake punch
Thank you for stopping by Today