Followers

Friday, 23 August 2013

Lakeside Shore

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors,

WOW I am only 17 followers away from 800 and the draw for my blog candy will be made on Sunday 1st September.  I had a lovely day visiting with my parents but had to come home early as I wasn't feeling too good and spent the rest of the day in bed.  I got up about teatime, still feel a bit groggy.  I have a busy day tomorrow so will be having an early night.

Today's card is another of Sheena's Stamps, I have used the Lakeside Shore stamp but created a monochromatic Christmas card.


Recipe

1. I have made a card by cutting an A4 portrait card in half.  I then matted and layered black pearlescent card with white ribbon wrapped around one end.
2. I stamped the image onto white card using Black Memento Ink and added Detail Sparkle in Diamond to the clouds and the trees and ground as snow
3. I drew around the image with a black pen to frame the image.
4. I stamped the sentiment onto white card and matted and layered onto black card.
5. To finish off I have punched out black snowflakes using Martha Stewart Snowflake punch

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx


28 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Linda!! I think black and white is so very stylish!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda! Sorry to hear you've not been to good today! Hope you're ok now! See you soon. Love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, I do love monochromatic cards and this one is fab...hope you feel better soon and enjoy your weekend...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Linda - I used this for a DT card coming up on the first - it looks so different though! Amazing versatility with Sheena's stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Linda. I have no idea where you find the time to make all of these stunning creations. Hope you feel better soon.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Linda, I love these stamps of Sheena's, and don't they look great in monochrome. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great scene, love the monochrome.
    Hope you are feeling better.
    Hugs
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous Christmas card Linda, love this image.
    hope you are feeling a little better now.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely card Linda, hope you feel better soon
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card Linda, so gorgeous, looks great monochromatic, I do hope you feel better very soon Hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful monochrome card Linda. Love the image and the detail sparkle.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful card, Linda.....I love the monochrome effect x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful,love the colours...fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A CAS beauty!!!! Love it!
    Hope you start feeling better.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card, love the timeless and elegant black and white..

    Sorry you have been unwell, my lovely friend, I think you do too much...to bring to us here on blogland and FB your fab creations..take care, please..and I hope you get your 800 followers soon, you more than deserve it....love and hugs...

    ps thanks for the good wishes, means so much xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. love it classic black and white always a winner xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A great monochromatic card, hope you are feeling better this morning x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super beautiful card!!! Love these colours!!
    Kisses from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning, classic, stylish card. Gorgeous black and white! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. A beautiful card loving the simple Christmas card. hope you feel better soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is beautiful Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card Linda, i love the scene you have created.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. This ones a beauty Linda. Love it. Linda G xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is a fabulous card Linda! Just love it. Get well soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your Holiday card is so pretty. Hope you're feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi hope you feeling better love the card so much
    Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. So beautiful and elegant, love this gorgeous scene
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx