Another quick post tonight as I need to get my bags packed of crafty goodies for my play days with Kath. I am staying over tomorrow night so need to make sure I pack lots of goodies. Note to self don't forget change of clothes LOL!
Here is my quick Christmas card for today's one word challenge on Facebook.
1. 6 x 6 square silver pearlescent card
2. First layer is marbled card, I have matted and layered blue card then the topper which I have sprayed with Spray and Sparkle silver, it has come out in splats which is what I wanted to represent snow.
3. I have wrapped blue ribbon around the first layer which reads Happy Christmas.
4. The tree is a die cut which I found, I have glittered with Glimmer dust and added a silver star to the top.
5. I have added 3 snowflakes and there you have it a quick Christmas card.
Thank you for stopping by Today