Followers

Friday, 9 August 2013

Merry Christmas

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Happy Friday everyone I hope you have all had a fabulous day.  Woohoo the weekend starts now as it is after 6.00 pm.  What are you all up to this weekend.  Apart from the usual housework, washing and ironing I will be playing with my Gelli plate which arrived today as well as some new masks.

I have had such a stressful week that I plan to chill in front of the telly tonight and I might even have a drink or two :)  Welcome to my new followers too, lovely to have you visit and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Anyway less babbling from me here is my card for tonight, LOL yes I know it is a Christmas card but if you are anything like me I have loads to send out each year so I make them all year round so as I don't get stressed out at the end of the year.


Recipe

1. 8 x 8 square gold pearlescent card which I have made into an easel card.
2. I have stamped the Ickle Christmas Tree from Indigoblu with my Glue Pad and used gold metal magic embossing powder on black pearlescent card and layered onto the base of the card, I wrapped gold organza ribbon around the centre of the card and added a bow to act as a stopper.
3. The easel part of the card is cream pearlescent card and black pearlescent card.  I have stamped IndigoBlu Bauble Flourish and Wishing you a Merry Christmas stamps with my Glue Pad and then embossed with gold metal magic embossing powder.

There you have it a Christmas Card that doesn't need any other embellishments as I think the stamped images "speak for themselves"

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

30 comments:

  1. Do i love gold? Oh yes! This card is just gorgeous. I always love gold and black together.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's gorgeous Linda great embossing.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous!
    Very elegant:)
    Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very elegant christmas card Linda I like all the stamping.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous I so love gold and black so much better than silver. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, you can't beat a bit of gold at Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card love the goldembossing, like you I have started on mine. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Card. I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful, I love black & gold (Classy) x
    Have a restful night Sweetie & enjoy your drinks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous Christmas card Linda. The gold on black looks very elegant and I love the stamps you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card and Christmas!!!!
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful - love the black and gold - so classy!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Linda you are well ahead of me, really must get underway with Christmas sometime soon :-)

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely Fabulous, black and gold, so elegant and so xmasy, hope you do have a lovely evening my dear friend, and look forward to seeing you Gelli plate makes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous card Linda - the black and gold look so smart - have fun with that gelli plate xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Linda me back again, just been over to my blog, thank you so much for your kind comments, I really appreciate you taking the time, just wanted to say, you DO NOT need to use a Delicious Doodles image to join our challenge...so hope you can get into our challenge this week, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card.that embossing looks fab
    Thanks for joining us t crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  19. A gorgeous elegant looking card Linda. Love it.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous Christmas card Linda, fabulous stamps and embossing
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  21. Christmas already? WOW that's early! Anyway I love the gold embossed card on black - it looks very elegant and classy.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenges this week and welcome back!

    DT La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just love what you´ve made! Beautiful!
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Card and Scrap :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this Linda, the stamps are gorgeous. Enjoy your weekend. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow a beautiful dramatic card, love black and gold, really stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very classy Linda, love the black on gold.
    Enjoy your weekend, I'm off to Spain for a couple of weeks to see Mum & Dad.

    Claire x
    (CBN DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW! Very striking card in that gold and black. Just beautiful.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    DT-Gitte.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Absolutely gorgeous, like everyone, I love the gold and black together x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such an elegant card.Love the black and gold combo!!Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Hugs, Barbara {personal blog - Art and Soul Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love it Linda!!
    It's so elegant!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Deep Ocean Challenges!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx