Followers

Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Shimmering Fairies

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Play day today with Kath aka Mucky Paws.  Kath will be showing me a new technique using a canvas so that should be fun, mucky paws I think!  I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Yesterday I made a couple of cards using my Lavinia stamps.  As you know I am in the Facebook Group called Mad Crafters Giggle and we have a daily challenge, well today it is monochrome so this card I made yesterday will fit the bill as we as the Tic, Tac, Toe!  Very happy bunny, killing 2 birds with one stone so to speak. :)



Recipe

1. 8 x 8 Pink cards which I have matted and layered burgundy patterned card and white pearlescent card, I have cut the corners with my X-cut corner punch.
2. The card is from Imagination Crafts designed by Tracey Dutton from Lavinia Stamps.  I have stamped the dancing fairies silhouette with Versamark and embossed with WOW pink sparkle embossing powder.  The leaf tendrils I have stamped with my glue pad and added glitter.  At the top of the card there is a verse which reads "Shimmering Shades of sweet pink blossoms".
3. To finish off I have added a lace butterfly and floral lace along the bottom.  Using Ranger Liquid Pearls in Flamingo I have added pearls down the body of the butterfly and to the centre of the flowers.

Thank you for visiting today
Hugs xxxxx

32 comments:

  1. A stunning card, gorgeous colours, love the butterfly and lace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card (as always!) love the colours, great image - love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card (as always!) love the colours, great image - love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic stamping, Linda - lovin' the pink tones.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Linda. great colour scheme as always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Linda, love the shimmery effect, hope you and Kath have a fabulous day hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour and the detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card,love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Linda so love the background of the fairy's xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Linda xxxx

    T xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and wonderful color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning card Linda - I just adore that stamp too - fab x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so beautiful Linda and I love the verse
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous card, Linda...love the colours
    Krafty Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty Linda! Love, love, love the colours!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous card and lace Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simply beautiful! Love the colors and that lacy border.
    Hope y'all have a fun day.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such pretty colours Linda, love it.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for joining in the LEJ Designs Challenge No.65 - Lovely Lace, over on our blog.

    This is lovely. Love the different techniques in this card. The base with that gold tinge is lovely with that topper with the gorgeous detailing on. Such a gorgeous card and the lace finishes it off perfectly.

    We have weekly themed challenges and hope that you will join us for more of them :D

    Hugs Lisa xxxxx LEJ DT Organiser

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card, love it all. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. A super card Linda, I love the rich colour palette, the butterfly and the lace x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Linda, another gorgeous card, the colours are wonderful and the ribbon is fab.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card Linda. Love the stamps and the colours you have used. Hope you had a good day.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just so gorgeous, love the stamp & the colours, beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card, loving all the pink x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! Lovely card and sweet colors. Thanks for joining out challenge at SweetStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is really stunning, Linda! Love the pink fairies and that background is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Linda, I am back again with my DT hat on.
    Your card is fantastic, I love the colours and that ribbon is fabulous.
    Thanks for joining us in the lejdesigns Challenge
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful card Linda! Really pretty with the pink. Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous creation with us over at Loves Rubberstamps xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous card Linda!! I love those fairies and your background is fabulous! Great card!

    I would love to have you join me for a chance to win FREE candy on my blog. Have a wonderful week! Hope to see you again next week. Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us for the Sweet Stamps challenge! Hope to see you again next challenge and good luck!
    Super cute card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx