Followers

Sunday, 11 August 2013

Spooky

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well today didn't go as planned that is for sure, all set to have a play with my Gelli plate and my computer started playing up so I have to sort that out which has taken me most of today grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Anyway I have made a card using Kath aka Mucky Paws new Halloween Stencils.  She has designed them for Imagination Crafts and has blog candy on her blog too.  Go and check them out!


Recipe

1. 8 x 8 white square card which I have matted and layered the spider web background created with a mask and Distress Ink black soot.  I wrapped gold and black ribbon around 2 sides of the card.
2. 2nd layer is black card which I have matted and layered the topper.
3. The topper is gold card which I have stencilled the Spooky Scene stencil by Kath using Sparkle Medium Black Stars, Gunmetal, Diamond and Antique Bronze.
4. To finish off I added Chit Chat Words Haunted, House and Spooky

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


23 comments:

  1. great and fantastic card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do love this Linda, the black and gold is so classic, Kath is a very talented designer, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow fab spooky mask ... Kaths a clever lady, gorgeous design love this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shimmery, shiny, and very spooky! SO pretty!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super spooky sparkly card!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. another lovely sparly creation
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. The stencil is fab and the way you've used it makes the card really fun! The background really works well too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Linda, I like your spooky scene.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card Linda and super sparkly effects x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooo sweet...thanks for playing along with us at RRR! cherry

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great card, love the stencils and sparkle x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great card, love the stencil and backing paper x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super spooky, fabulous sparkle and shine eye-catching x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally love that, I am a huge Halloween fan!! Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another super card and a great mask from Kath
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely Linda. The sparkle medium works really well with these Halloween masks.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderfully spooky card, Linda! Great sparkle. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This message is a bit later than I would've liked, but I couldn't resist stopping in just to say thanks so much for participating int he Really Reasonable Challenge and sharing your adorable work! It's always a pleasure to visit out participants and get the inspiration and make blog land friends!
    Hugs,
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx