Followers

Saturday, 10 August 2013

Stag Cliffhanger

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Not looking nice outside today which is a good excuse to get into the craft room and play.  I got my Gelli plate yesterday so will be getting messy.  Looking forward to see what I can create with my new toy.  First though must get the housework done and then I can play.  Thought I would get this post done first while hubby still in bed!

This is another Christmas card, a monochromatic card using IndigoBlu stamp.


Recipe

1. DL white card I have rounded the corners with X-cut corner punch
2. First layer is black pearlescent card.
3. I have stamped the image onto white card using black Memento Ink I then sprayed silver Spray and Sparkle which has given lovely splats which remind me of snow and was pleased with the effect. I then layered this onto the black card.
4. I wrapped black and silver organza ribbon around the top of the card diagonally and matted and layered onto the base card.
5. I punched out using Martha Stewart snowflake punch 3 snowflakes using silver mirri card and added white pearl gems to them. I also added silver pearl gems to the 4 corners.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


25 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Linda, so elegant hun, hope you have lots of fun with your new toy, love and hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Linda fabulous design love the sentiment in the mountain...Fab xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful,fab image,love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. his is really stunning, I love monochrome, have a great weekend Sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's a gorgeous and elegant doorhanger Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning monochrome card Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous Linda! Have fun with the gelli plate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very elegant card Linda. The monochromatic look works well with this stamp and I love the background you've created x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply bootiful Linda! Really well laid out and so classy. So that begs the question 'who' made this classy card? Hee hee.

    Big hugs from us.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful Christmas card and image. Not sure what a gelli plate is, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love the design and the monochrome. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning, Linda! Love the stag and those tiny snowflakes. Makes a perfect, wintry Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the monochrome and the image too

    lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card and elegant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card for Christmas!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card, Linda - I wish my Gelli plate was not in storage!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful elegant christmas card Linda. Gorgeous image and love how the background looks.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree with Mags, beautifully elegant Christmas Card, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  19. A very elegant monochromatic card Linda, the image speaks for itself so doesn't need much else. I have this stamp too x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the black on white theme of your card. Thanks for playing with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
    Cathy xx.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cool Christmas card and it is very elegant with black and white! Just adore your creation. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the image, beautiful card! Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nicely done, thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute and nice card. Great to have you playing along with our challenge at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous! So elegant, love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp N Doodle this week. Good luck!
    Have a nice day!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx