Not looking nice outside today which is a good excuse to get into the craft room and play. I got my Gelli plate yesterday so will be getting messy. Looking forward to see what I can create with my new toy. First though must get the housework done and then I can play. Thought I would get this post done first while hubby still in bed!
This is another Christmas card, a monochromatic card using IndigoBlu stamp.
1. DL white card I have rounded the corners with X-cut corner punch
2. First layer is black pearlescent card.
3. I have stamped the image onto white card using black Memento Ink I then sprayed silver Spray and Sparkle which has given lovely splats which remind me of snow and was pleased with the effect. I then layered this onto the black card.
4. I wrapped black and silver organza ribbon around the top of the card diagonally and matted and layered onto the base card.
5. I punched out using Martha Stewart snowflake punch 3 snowflakes using silver mirri card and added white pearl gems to them. I also added silver pearl gems to the 4 corners.
Thank you for stopping by Today