A quick post this morning as it is Saturday I have a few chores to do before I can get to play in my craft room. Thank you for your lovely comments yesterday, I am fine, just something that I heard that wasn't very nice but you know what, it has made me stronger and more determined to go after what I want to make my dreams come true. I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Here is a tag I made using Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells, check out Ali-Crafts as they a good variety of Graphic 45 papers, stamps and embellishments too.
1. I cut a piece of Kraft card to measure 3½ x 5 inches and cut away the corners to form a tag
2. Covered this with a piece of paper from the Graphic 45 Steampunk Spell, added some ink to one corner to give a distressed look and then stencilled over with a cog mask using latte acrylic paint.
3. I added the lamp post and cat which has been painted with Sakura Gel pen and dotted the eyes green.
4. The spider's web is an old earring and the skull is from my stash.
5. To finish off I added lace to the tag
Thank you for stopping by Today