Followers

Saturday, 17 August 2013

Steampunk Spells

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A quick post this morning as it is Saturday I have a few chores to do before I can get to play in my craft room.  Thank you for your lovely comments yesterday, I am fine, just something that I heard that wasn't very nice but you know what, it has made me stronger and more determined to go after what I want to make my dreams come true. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Here is a tag I made using Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells, check out Ali-Crafts as they a good variety of Graphic 45 papers, stamps and embellishments too.



Recipe

1. I cut a piece of Kraft card to measure 3½ x 5 inches and cut away the corners to form a tag
2.  Covered this with a piece of paper from the Graphic 45 Steampunk Spell, added some ink to one corner to give a distressed look and then stencilled over with a cog mask using latte acrylic paint.
3. I added the lamp post and cat which has been painted with Sakura Gel pen and dotted the eyes green.
4.  The spider's web is an old earring and the skull is from my stash.
5.  To finish off I added lace to the tag


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx



23 comments:

  1. Beautiful love the collection you have used the cat is so cute xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic tag.. Love the cat he's gorgeous :-) don't know who has upset you but your very right in your approach.. Sod em! I find you a very inspirational lovely lady who has helped me greatly with confidence and encouragement.. i cant wait for our workshop with Hels and we'll get to have a bloody good laugh over the weekend. Crafty hugs Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag love the paper used, the cat and skull charm are wonderful.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful steampunk creation Linda. Love the tag design and all the little steampunk touches.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning tag, Linda, I have not caught up with yesterdays blogs, so I want to say, "Keep your Chin" up, whatever has upset you, and you go get your "dreams" I am behind you all the way xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag linda and glad to hear you more positive again. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tag Linda , being fairly new to paper crafting I find your work very inspirational and makes me want to try out new things, keep up the fantastic work, sorry to hear something has upset you. Follow your dreams sweetheart, thing's like this only make you stronger
    Hugs Susan xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous Tag Linda. Wonderful design and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous spooky tag Linda, I love all the elements.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous tag Linda. I love all the elements you've used especially the earring web.
    Don't let anyone steal your dreams x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't listen to anyone regarding your crafting Linda! You're designs are fabulous and I love reading your blog everyday. Especially love this tag... got a bit of a crush on Graphic 45 at the moment! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tag. Perfect for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic tag!!!! Love all the details on this - so fun and perfect for Halloween!
    Hope you have a much better day today!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. A brilliant tag Linda, love all the little details you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad to hear that you are OK - don't let folk get you down - they aren't worth the time!!
    Fabulous tag - love those images - awesome!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fabulous tag, I love the dark embellishments including the lamp post and the adorable cat. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous tag, & the black lace really adds that bit extra...love this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a great tag Sweetie, i love it all especially the ear-ring .......
    I'm glad you feel better Sweetie,
    i'm sure your dreams will come true xxx (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Halloween anything- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. fantastic tag Linda, what great embellishments.
    glad your OK
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  21. A fab tag, love all the elements x
    Glad you're ok xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. OOh...great tag and loving that paper!

    Ignore the jealous peeps, Linda. They're just not worth the hassle.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. A lovely tag Linda. Gorgeous paper and love the added details.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx