Followers

Saturday, 17 August 2013

Up, Up and Away

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Gosh what a dreadful day here today, it has persisted down all day.  Rick in his wisdom has started decorating this afternoon!  Me I am keeping well out of it!  Had a fabulous day crafting, got a few more DT work finished, still more to do but will finish them off tomorrow.

On Thursday night I ordered some crafting goodies Graphic 45 Steampunk Spell stamps from Ali-Craft which arrived today so just had to have a play them.  Here is what I made.


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 square Kraft card.
2. Second layer paper from Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells paper pack
3. The topper I have used watercolour card and distressed with PanPastels, I stamped the air balloon with Memento, masked the first one and stamped the other two.  I coloured the image with distress inks.
4. The Kraft ticket I have added Tim Holtz Chit Chats outlined the words with black pen and faux stitching around the edge of the ticket.  I have also added faux stitching around the base of the card too.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


24 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the steampunk feel.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card.. I really could just get in one of those balloons and up up and away myself .. Love the design, Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this is fabulous - love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my giddy aunt! this is fabulous. The balloons have a real ethereal look - I don't know what else to say, it's just blown me away!!!! (a bit like the balloons!!) lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. a very cool card with a GREAT look!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project Linda, love the detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Linda. The balloon stamp is wonderful and I love the background colour x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda...Brilliant effect you have created masking the stamp, a fantastic card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow Linda - this is fab - brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous Linda, i love the balloons.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous work Linda! I love it, those hot air balloons are too cute! Nice

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous card Linda, we only had a shower about tea time, been a lovely day, we`re not that far from you are we..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Linda! Just love the images on those balloons they look fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome card! I totally love that balloon!
    thanks for joining us at creative corner challenges this week. Hope to see you again!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card Linda, looks a brilliant stamp.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that stamp ! Your card looks great, I like the PP shading and the 3 images stamped together x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Linda you so "steampunk" so very well, amazing images, love this card....now I have went in the space of 20 minutes from Singing, "From a Jack to a King", to "Tiptoe through the Tulips" now "up, up and away in my beautiful balloon" thanks for that, LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh...great stamp! Love the card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. A great card Linda. Love the stamp.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card! Love the faux stitching. Thanks for playing at Alphabet Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow ! Those balloons are just fabulous! Great job.
    Thank you for joining us at Sparkles. xx

    Hugs from Egypt,
    Roudi

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card. Great image.

    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  23. A very stylish card. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

    Hugs Helen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx