Whew where has today gone? I have had a fabulous day getting inky fingers and playing with an assortment of my stamps. Same for me again tomorrow me thinks!
Here is my card for today's one word challenge set by my friend Kath, the word she chose was Fruit!
1. A6 white scalloped card, I matted and layered Core'dination So Mod green card onto the base.
2. The topper is Neenah card which I cut out with Spellbinder Die Labels 29
3. I used Distress Ink Bundle Sage and distressed the topper then I stamped the images from Creative Expressions Vintage Label stamp set.
4. I then used my Distress inks, Crushed Olive, Brick Red and Dusty Concord to watercolour the leaves, grapes, bottle of wine and wine glass, the sentiment was stamped with Memento Ink.
5. To finish of add added Glossy Accents to the Wine Glass
Thank you for stopping by Today