Followers

Friday, 30 August 2013

Vintage Label

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Whew where has today gone?  I have had a fabulous day getting inky fingers and playing with an assortment of my stamps.  Same for me again tomorrow me thinks!

Here is my card for today's one word challenge set by my friend Kath, the word she chose was Fruit!



Recipe

1. A6 white scalloped card, I matted and layered Core'dination So Mod green card onto the base.
2. The topper is Neenah card which I cut out with Spellbinder Die Labels 29
3. I used Distress Ink Bundle Sage and distressed the topper then I stamped the images from Creative Expressions Vintage Label stamp set.
4.  I then used my Distress inks, Crushed Olive, Brick Red and Dusty Concord to watercolour the leaves, grapes, bottle of wine and wine glass, the sentiment was stamped with Memento Ink.
5. To finish of add added Glossy Accents to the Wine Glass


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx




24 comments:

  1. great and wonderful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab job on the water colouring Great Card Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the grapes, they would certainly make a lovely full bodied wine.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Love those colors and your gorgeous coloring.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Linda, I need this on my kitchen wall just were I keep my wine bottles!!!
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever twist on the word there Linda - great card!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Linda. Great stamp set and love the design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feeling all French with that fab card
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. brilliant card Linda, fabulous image and design
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I do like a lovely RED Wine, Linda, this is brilliant, hugs from a very icapacited friend xxx LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You met kath's challenge beautifully with a great take on the word "fruit", lol!
    Thanks for playing at JAI this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hic! shouldn't have left that bottle lying around Linda. Fabulous card and images x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, I know a number of people I could give this card too, but so approrpiate for my neighbour. Love your colouring of those gorgeous grapes. Thanks for joining JAI for Just Add Colouring challenge this week. Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Linda. Lovely interpretation of the word fruit xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous image and design Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. The die cut panel, and your colouring, is just lovely, Linda. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous, love the vineyard images they are so different
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a lovely versatile card. I love the fruit theme. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well done on all the challenge requirements Linda! The crystal effects on the glass looks wonderful! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love a glass of wine, so I would have to love this card. I like how you have altered your edges. Thanks for playing with our challenge of 'Just Add...Colouring' at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the scene you created Linda, I can just imagine sitting under a cool grapevine drinking a glass of wine! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like all of the layers and the realistic effect on the glass! Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx