Followers

Tuesday, 6 August 2013

You only Live once!

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Had an early night last night as I was shattered and I have had a good 8 hours sleep!  Lots of crafty goodies to make today and get room tidy for when Kath comes tomorrow for our play day.

Here is a card I made to enter into a couple of challenges on Facebook in the Mad Crafters Giggle group.



Recipe

1. A6 white scalloped card
2. The base card is from Clarity Stamp,  I have stamped the cracked glass stamp with my glue pad and then dusted Mica powder in blue over the image.  I then took the wall stamp and stamped with DI Chipped Sapphire along the bottom of the card (love this stamp as it continues along the card so easy), I rounded the corners and placed on the base of the card.
3. I stamped the sentiment onto a Spellbinder label with my Glue Pad and used Mica powder, the stamp is from Visible Image Time to Time set.
4. Stamped the car onto white card with Versamark and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Black powder, cut out and placed on the card.
5. To finish off I have added a compass charm.



Thank you for visiting today
Hugs xxxxx


31 comments:

  1. Smashing card hon, very masculine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely man's card - that sentiment is great ,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous male themed card Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab male card Linda my craft room is messy to lol Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Linda!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Linda and perfect for our men :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab masculine card linda - great car! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you are feeling rested today, my friend, this is a brilliant card hun, perfect for the men in our lives...love the image, colour and sentiment. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful masculine creation. Loving the vintage feel.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous male card Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card. Love the vintage car.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice work Linda! I just posted a card using a big truck too! I guess great minds think a like. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card and love that charm.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Linda,
    Wht a wonderful card - perfect for the challenge!! Thanks for joining us this week at Squigglefly!

    ReplyDelete
  15. great and fantastic card Kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  16. A brilliant male card Linda. I love the way you created the background and the car looks fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card Linda, love the blues it's a great card for men.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great male card Linda. Love the colours and design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. brilliant male card Linda, fab image and layout
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely creation thank you for entering the kaboodle doodles challenge and good luck - Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving all the blue on this marvelous masculine card, Linda! Is that brick work a stamp? It's perfect for a guy card. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card love your image and your layout, love the charm as well. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fab Blokey's card Linda. Great colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. great background you created! Love the sentiment too. Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the saying, it goes well with your card. Thank you for playing along with us and sharing your work at Kaboodle Doodles challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous masculine card - super image and special sentiment. Wonderfully done. Thanks for joining us in the Squigglefly Masculine challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fantastic card Linda, I love the Vintage Car stamp. Thanks again for entering the Visible Image Stamps Challenge, and good luck. Hugs P DT member xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx