Well we are all packed and ready to go on our holiday tomorrow. I hope you have all had a wonderful day and that you managed to get some crafting done today too.
Tonight's card is one of Sheena Douglass' floral stamps the magnolia. I do love these flowers and the tree's look stunning when in full bloom.
1. Labels 1 shape white card.
2. First layer is Core'dination card which I have cut using Spellbinders Label 1 die and sanded back the top layer, I wrapped black stitched ribbon from corner to corner and layered onto the card.
3. I cut out a piece of black card and in circular motions covered the card with Versamark, I then added Imagination Crafts Mica Powders, I sprayed cheap hairspray to set the mica.
4. I stamped the magnolia onto acetate and used Pebeo Cerne Relief around the image, once this was set I painted the flowers with Pebeo Prisme Fantasy paints. I then cut it out and layered it onto the black card.
5. To finish off I have added a pearl butterfly, sentiment "Just for You", added a bow and pearl gems on the ribbon.
Thank you for stopping by Today