Followers

Friday, 6 September 2013

Be Strong and Grow

Dear Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Another quick post this morning as Kath and I will be travelling to stay with Pauline for the weekend.  We are so excited, like two kids going on their holiday, LOL.  We have had a great couple of days with Sue and Harvey.


Recipe

1. A6 Kraft card
2. This is one of the backgrounds I made a few weeks ago while at Kath's for our crafty day, I have spritzed distress inks over my matt and swiped the card across this.
3.  The stamps are from my stash and are Creative Expressions stamped with Memento black ink.
4. I distressed the edges of the topper and added faux stitching after distressing with Spun Sugar Distress Ink
5. To finish off I added a charm leaf and butterfly.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

19 comments:

  1. Lovely Card Linda have a lovely weekend Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card Linda. The background looks fabulous and I love the colours and embellishments x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design and detial Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card the cols are great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and the background turned out great. I won't be around much for the next month or so, but will check back as often as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card Linda - hope it went wll with Sue and harvey and have a fab time at Paulines - and enjoy the workshop - so green xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been needing some metal inspiration and without a doubt the last 2 posts have been perfect! Beautiful work Linda :)
    Happy weekend,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that background, great card - have a lovely weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning work Linda, love the colours use have used, glad you all had a fab time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous,love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is beautiful Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantastic card Linda, love your embellishments.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Linda. Love the stamps and the lovely background.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. How lovely, Linda! Wonderful metal embellishments. I'm going on another house hunting trip this weekend so will catch up with you on Monday. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, as ever Linda, looking forward to see what you come up with after your weekend away, getting nearer to November too, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous design and colours Linda, I love the embellishment.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty, love the colours and those charms are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx