Followers

Sunday, 1 September 2013

Blog Candy Winners

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

WOW as promised today I announce the winner of my blog candy and also 7 other followers who have commented.  I had a total of 95 comments and gained another 35 followers since I posted my blog candy.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you all for your comments and your visits over the past 2½ years since I started my blog.  I love to read your comments and visit your blogs too.  Welcome to my new followers and I hope you enjoy your visits and gain some inspiration from my blog posts.

Without further ado here are the names of the winners who were all chosen from Random Org.....

Blog Candy Winner is....

#57  Mazza - Claimed

Now the 7 names who will each receive a little something from me:

#93 Jo Hood - Claimed

#26 Lady Bug Stampers - Claimed

#11 Amy Gowland - Claimed

#45 Lexie - Claimed

#3 Tracey Boley - Claimed

 
#13 Jan LTC - Claimed


#88 Regina - Claimed

Can you all email me or Facebook message me your address please

Winners have until Sunday 8 September to contact me to claim their prizes

Congratulations ladies and thank you for following and commenting 

Hugs xxxx




14 comments:

  1. Oh thank you so much Linda.

    Always enjoy looking at your blog.

    Well done everyone.

    Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations everyone.
    I have emailed you Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh...how exciting. Thank you Linda!

    Big congrats to the winner!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg Linda thank you so much proper chuffed
    Hugs
    Marie
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done lovely ladies.
    Linda, thank you for putting up such a wonderful blog candy.

    Hugs and <3
    Lisa xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratualtions to the winner and winners.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winners.

    I really enjoy visiting your blog Linda and you are so kind and generous on commenting on everyone else's blogs too, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done to all the winners.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Mazza! , you are a lucky one!!! Have fun with all your goodies.
    Congrats all extra winners!

    Linda, thanks for giving us this chance!
    I'll sending a mail to you.

    hugs Regina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations and well done girls, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx