Where has today gone? Had a lovely day watching Hels and Sheena whilst playing with my Imagination Crafts products. I have very inky fingers and mica powder everywhere! I hope you have all had a good day no matter what you have been doing.
Tonight's card is made for Mad Crafters Giggle Tic, Tac, Toe challenge.
1. 6 x 6 square white card which I have matted and layered silver mirri card and pink polka dot paper onto the base.
2. I have added a circle doily and added 5 flower gems.
3. The topper which is from Hobby House, I have coloured around the image with Copic Sketch in Rose Mist and added foam pads to give dimension.
4. I wrapped pink ribbon around one corner and made a bow and added a flower gem to the centre
5. To finish off I have added a sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today