Followers

Saturday, 14 September 2013

Cameo Cogs

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A quick post this morning as I had a nice lie in.  We had a fabulous time at my cousin Joanne's wedding last night, catching up with the family.  Joanne looked beautiful in her wedding dress.  Going to be meeting up again in a couple of weeks for our Sharon's engagement party!

Today I would like to show you just one of the stencils that my best friend and crafting buddy Kath aka Mucky Paws has designed for her Steampunk range of stencils for Imagination Crafts.  I hope you like this stencil as much as I do! 



Recipe

1. An A4 piece of card which I have scored 8.5 cm in from the left and folded.
2. On the front panel I have matted and layered orange and brown card and wrapped brown ribbon around before securing to the card.  I added a floral metal charm which I have added an orange bow and liquid pearls to the centre as well as a key.
3. On the inside of the card I have matted and layered orange and brown card
4. I stencilled the Cameo Cog onto this gorgeous card from Imagination Crafts using Antique Bronze Sparkle Medium, once this was dry I layered onto the card.
5. To finish off I have added wooden cog embellishments and the word "Steampunk"


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx



19 comments:

  1. absolutely stunning... I love the warm rich colours and the images are fab, Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Linda. Love the autumn colouring and the silhouette cameo.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous stencil and stenciling, love the design and the front cover, a great card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a wonderful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and love that color.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours and your fabulous detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow! Thanks for sharing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a stunning card Linda! Love the colouring the style of the card everything about it! The stencil is fabulous too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooo well done Kath - this stencil is fabulous - love your card Linda and so glad you had a good evening xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab Steampunky card, love the colours and fab image, thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous stencil Linda, gorgeous card design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful Steampunk card Linda. The stencil and warm colours are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh So Pretty, I love that stencil.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I dearly love silhouettes, especially the cameo style ones, and to have it available as a stencil is terrific. Gorgeous sparkle, Linda, and wonderful wood embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous steampunk card Linda. Loving the stencil.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Many thanks for entering the Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge and good luck! Melissa (DT) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice project
    thanks for joining us at Penny's paper challenge
    Vania

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another fab card Linda. love everything about it. Thanks for joining us at Rhedd and Rosies. Hugs Tina (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx