A quick post this morning as I had a nice lie in. We had a fabulous time at my cousin Joanne's wedding last night, catching up with the family. Joanne looked beautiful in her wedding dress. Going to be meeting up again in a couple of weeks for our Sharon's engagement party!
Today I would like to show you just one of the stencils that my best friend and crafting buddy Kath aka Mucky Paws has designed for her Steampunk range of stencils for Imagination Crafts. I hope you like this stencil as much as I do!
1. An A4 piece of card which I have scored 8.5 cm in from the left and folded.
2. On the front panel I have matted and layered orange and brown card and wrapped brown ribbon around before securing to the card. I added a floral metal charm which I have added an orange bow and liquid pearls to the centre as well as a key.
3. On the inside of the card I have matted and layered orange and brown card
4. I stencilled the Cameo Cog onto this gorgeous card from Imagination Crafts using Antique Bronze Sparkle Medium, once this was dry I layered onto the card.
5. To finish off I have added wooden cog embellishments and the word "Steampunk"
Thank you for stopping by Today