Followers

Monday, 30 September 2013

Castle in the Sky

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A quick post this morning as I have a lot to get done today as me and Rick are off on our holiday tomorrow.  I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend and managed to get some crafting done.

Here is one of my cards from yesterday I managed to make.



Recipe

1. 5½ x 8 inch cream pearlescent card.
2. The first layer I have used 2 DCWV Once Upon a Time paper pack and wrapped a ribbon around the join.
3. I cut out an Oval using Kraft card
4. The topper is blue pearlescent card which I have stencilled the castle from Sweet Poppy with Sparkle Medium Antique Bronze from Imagination Crafts.  I then cut out using Spellbinder Die
5. I have added to bronze corners and coloured the pearl butterfly with Copic Marker.



Thank you for Stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

11 comments:

  1. Such a sweet creation Linda. Enjoy your holiday.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a lovely fantasy scene, I love the Sweet poppy stencil, it looks fab with sparkle xx have a wonderful holiday Hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image, great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Linda, I like the castle and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda. Love the backing papers and layout. Any little girl would love this.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card Linda, the blue is so striking. Have a fab holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this, what a fab card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. super sparkle Linda - wonderful card x

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card Linda. The castle looks fab done in sparkle medium.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW this is a knockout! The colour combination is really unusual, but really works.
    Love the gorgeous electric blue backing with the beautiful castle on top.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx