A quick post this morning as I have a lot to get done today as me and Rick are off on our holiday tomorrow. I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend and managed to get some crafting done.
Here is one of my cards from yesterday I managed to make.
1. 5½ x 8 inch cream pearlescent card.
2. The first layer I have used 2 DCWV Once Upon a Time paper pack and wrapped a ribbon around the join.
3. I cut out an Oval using Kraft card
4. The topper is blue pearlescent card which I have stencilled the castle from Sweet Poppy with Sparkle Medium Antique Bronze from Imagination Crafts. I then cut out using Spellbinder Die
5. I have added to bronze corners and coloured the pearl butterfly with Copic Marker.
Thank you for Stopping by Today