Followers

Thursday, 5 September 2013

Clock Work

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you have had a fabulous day!  Finger's crossed that this has gone live tonight.

Another steampunk card tonight.


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 Square pearlescent card which I have matted and layered steampunk paper, I have added a watch and clock hands with brads.
2. The topper and sentiment are from Kraftyhands Steampunk die cut set.

Thank you for visiting today and enjoy your weekend.
Hugs xxxxx

11 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant steam punk card Linda, fabulous image.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card linda and i hope you've had a fabulous day too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card! Lovely design!
    hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Linda, I hope you and Kath are enjoying yourselves and staying out of trouble!
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda this is brilliant, I got that CD off of my winnings so gonna be playing with it very soon, hope you, and Kath are having a blast xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card love the blue you used xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, going to a craft show on Sunday & hoping the kraftyhands boys will be there, i`d love this steampunk die cut set xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fabulous steampunk card.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card Linda a perfect mans card.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx