Followers

Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Decorating the Christmas Tree

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

What a dull miserable day it has been today... I hope you have all managed to stay warm as it sure has gotten rather chilly.  Oh how I hate the cold!  Lots of crafty work done today but I can't show you as I am preparing for my demonstrations at the Happy Stampers in Port Sunlight where I will be demoing for Imagination Crafts.  If you do go please pop by and say Hi.

Here is a Christmas card I made using Hunkydory Christmas Art Deco Kit.  I am not one for kits really but I do love the Art Deco period and had to have this one.  No doubt you will be seeing more of these over the coming weeks.


Recipe

1. A5 white card which I have matted and layered the red and black card from the Kit
2. The topper can be used as a stand alone card but I have layered this and added foam tape to the side to add dimension.
3. I have added a red feather to her headdress and a black pearl flourish.
4. The sentiment is also from the Kit


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

26 comments:

  1. Love the image and papers. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Linda. Fab image and great layout. Very Classy...who made it? :p
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always - beautiful and elegant. You are very tallented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these as well Linda but you have made it very classy
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and love the colours Linda. I love the Art Deco period too, so romantic lol !! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great card Love the image.
    Thanks for Joining in the fun at Created with love challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this art deco card - beautiful!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh you've been busy Linda, what a gorgeous array of projects I've missed. Love this one (thought you'd lost your marbles when I read the title lol). Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is beautiful Linda - I know what you mean about kits but this one is terrific x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda, very nice card, but it doesn't qualify for our challenge as Julie specifically said no Red Or Green to be used.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card Linda, such a classy design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice work, lovely red CHeers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely art deco christmas card Linda. Like the addition of the feather and the design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi linda what a lovely card thanks for sharing with CWLC this week
    Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous design hun.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  18. A great Art Deco Christmas card Linda. Thank you for joining us over at LEJ Designs, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning, I love art deco.
    Thank you for joining in the LEJ Designs challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving this card Linda it's gorgeous and the colours so Christmassy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. She is a beauty!!! I love that feather. It is perfect for this stylish lady.

    Thanks for joining our Christmas Challenge at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fantastic card you have shared at TTCRD! I love it!

    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fabulous card. Love your design! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Creative Card Crew!
    Denise
    CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx