WOW what an awful night we have had here, the rain has battered down all night and poor Tiggy stayed in, I don't blame her it sure is flippin chilly... So looking forward to my holiday in just under two weeks. I NEED some sun.
Anyway less waffling from me and here is my card for you today.
1. Flower shaped card which I have distressed with Distress Ink Victorian Velvet.
2. Using my EK Circle cutter I cut out a circle of pink card for and layered this onto the base.
3. The topper is from Hobby House which I have distressed the edges and added stickles diamond sparkle to her wings and the centres of the flowers, I layered this with foam pads.
4. I punched out small flowers and the butterfly and added Stickles to the centre of the flowers and the body of the butterfly and the butterfly trails.
5. To finish off I added a small tag greeting.
Thank you for stopping by Today