Followers

Saturday, 21 September 2013

Fairy Garden Book

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

What a flippin morning I have had with my computer!  It has nearly gone out the window!  All sorted now thank goodness but I am late in posting than I wanted.  Anyway full of beans today so have been up and got 2 loads of washing done, housework all done so now it is time for crafting!  Bring it on!!!!

Today I am showing you a book that the lovely Kath showed me how to make on Wednesday.  I will be making a few more of these now I know how to make them!  This one is for my lovely mum!


Front of the book, I have used the lovely papers and stamps from Lavinia that were featured on QVC. The Flourish is from my stash and I have distressed the edges with Dusty Concord.  I have decoupaged the fairy and added ribbon to close the book.  The label is one that Kath gave me.


This is the back of the book has the same papers and stamps by Lavinia.


The papers are from Kath's stash :) The bird and birdcage are Tim Holtz.  I have added 3 flowers which I added Dusty Concord to give a tonal effect.  Added lace to the top and bottom, a beaded flouish and added a gem for the birds eye, and purple pearl gems to the birdcage.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

26 comments:

  1. Ohh that looks fabby with all the embellishment on it :) glad you enjoyed it xx just blogging mine too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love this, and of courseits purple and i do love purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is so beautiful, love the colors and everything.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...fab book Linda! Great colours, images and embellies. Really lovely project.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous,love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful, Linda. I love the colours. A brilliant creation. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is gorgeous! Would love to know how you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Wow Wow!!! this is fabulous Linda, so beautiful. Love it and it is coloured in my favourite colours too Lol. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Linda, just love it! So will your Mum too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful book Linda, I like the image,the colours and the ribbon,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely fabulous Linda, the colours are gorgeous, and I do love the silhouette image
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous colours and stamps used, a wonderful idea I love it.


    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sweetie, this is beautiful, your Mum will love it.
    I'm glad you got your computer sorted xxx (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really beautiful Hun, I'm sure your Mum will adore this book, what a fab idea, I love this set xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is gorgeous Linda and beautiful made.
    love those fairies.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  16. just beautiful Linda - fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A wonderful looking book Linda, you've decorated it beautifully. I'm sure your mum will treasure it x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love it Linda brilliant idea to make a little book xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. A beautiful book card Linda. Love the images and the gorgeous colours used.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this Linda, it's stunning. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning hun, love the colours and the layout
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow that's really a fabulous creation!!! Love the great details.

    Thanks for joining at Delicious doodles challenges. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at A Creative Romance for our Dies & Punches challenge.
    Hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx