Followers

Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Happy Stampers, Port Sunlight

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Busy here putting the finishing touches to my demonstrations for Saturday at the Happy Stamper Show in Port Sunlight this Saturday.  This show is for one day and is a pre-order tickets only.

I know that a lot of my crafting friends will be going to the show on Saturday, so if you print off this blog post you will receive 10% off any purchases from the Imagination Crafts stand.  I will be demonstrating along with Jean from BJ Crafts.

Here are a couple of cards I have made using Imagination Crafts Products which include, decoupage stamp sets, mica powders, Detail Sparkle and glossy card. 


Snowy Cottage Decoupage Stamp Set


Cat in the Window

I hope you have enjoyed your visit and don't forget to print this blog post out to claim your 10% discount when you come to the show.

A reminder to all my friends who are going to the ICHF show at Westpoint, Exeter Sue will be there demonstrating too and if you print of the blog post from Monday over on Imagination Crafts blog you will be entitled to 10% discount too!  Here is the link

Thank you for visiting Today
Hugs xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. adorable cards. I love that kitty looking out the window, just like my cat (well, nowadays mostly she is just sleeping, lol!) Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards Linda, love the cat.Thanks for sharing with us on Crafty Blogger Network Facebook page hugs txx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards Linda.

    Wish we could come to see you at Port Sunlight but Jamie just can't cope with all the noise and so many people. I'm sure you'll have a great time, though, and get lots of lovely punters. :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Linda . Good luck with your demonstrating I am sure you will have a brilliant time
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Linda!!I'm sure you'll have loads of fun doing your demo's!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous cards Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous cards Linda - wish I could pop along and say hello but I didn't buy tickets - I'm off to Harrogate the weekend after so it was on purpose - can't do everyhting I guess but I do so love Port Sunlight . You'll have a blast xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tags cards hun hope you have a lovely day on Saturday
    Hugs
    Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how I wish I was there to join in on the fun y'all are going to have!
    Two wonderful cards - love both!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both gorgeous cards Hun, have a great day demoing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two wonderful creations Linda, have a good time at Port Sunlight. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful cards linda.
    have a great day demoing.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are adorable. Love the glittery roof on the first one and anything with a cat definitely catches my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two lovely cards Linda. Have a great time demonstrating, bit too far for me to travel so will have to be patient until Hobbycraft in Birmingham.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are gorgeous, Linda I love the scenes and the adorable cat of course! Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx