Followers

Monday, 9 September 2013

Hels Sheridan Workshop

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you have all been keeping well and have had a lovely weekend.  Kath and I have had a brilliant time on our travels.  We met up with Pauline down in Portsmouth and attended Hels Sheridan's workshop in Southampton on Saturday.  We all had a fabulous time with Hels and made a Hidden from View book, at the end of the day we all had Mucky Paws.

We used a combination of Distress Inks, Paints, Stencils and Stamps.  Everyone in the workshop made totally different pages no two were the same.  Here are the photographs of the pages.







I didn't have a theme in mind, I just picked and chose what took my fancy.  
I used different techniques, to get to grips with how the paints and inks worked together.  I  must say that I do love these distress paints and treated myself to some.

Thank you for visiting today
Hugs xxxxx

22 comments:

  1. Linda this is stunning , the colours are amazing,
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colour and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is stunning Linda...I love it hun
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Loving them pages Hun! Right up my street! Oh Hels is my crafting hero! Or one of them lol! I'm so jealous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning work Linda, all the pages are amazing and all have fab colour combos well done. I hope you are now feeling better.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love it Linda! Great inking, stencilling & stamping x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous and lucky you sounds like a great enjoyable day x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous!!! beautiful work. debx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is beautiful Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a great time....love the colours of your pages ...such a fab project...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pages Linda - they are fabulous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful pages Linda, fabulous colours, glad you had a great time.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous book Linda. The colours you've used for the backgrounds are all gorgeous.
    I'm glad you all had a lovely time x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you had a lovely time this is stunning each page is so unique Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh gosh super super book hun adore the colours you have used,lush hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fabulous book Linda, gorgeous backgrounds you have created.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Linda, this is fabulous, a stunning piece of work. I'm so pleased you all had a great time.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A lovely book Linda. So many gorgeous colours. Sounds like you had a fab time.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. these pages are amazing Linda - distress is so cool - love it to bits. Thanks for sharing your workshop make with us xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. So glad you had a wonderful time, Linda, missed ya around FB, but thankfully you left some projects to look at whilst you were away, love this book, my lovely, great work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooooooo! WOW! Soooooooo pretty, absolutely love this hun it's stunning, so glad you had a lovely time
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx