Welcome to all my new visitors, I hope you enjoy your time visiting and looking through my blog. If you have any questions just leave a comment and I will get back to you.
A busy day here today, I have been to see my mum and dad who are both doing well, then shopping and managed to get some crafting in as well.
Tonight's card will apply to many a woman as if you are anything like me I just love my shoes ;)
1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered 3 different patterned papers
2. The shoe stamp which is from Creative Expressions and called Sole Creations I stamped onto a piece of white square card, coloured with my Copic's and matted onto the card.
3. I stamped the sentiment onto white card with Memento ink and coloured the card with Copic Sketch Eggplant.
4. Stamped 3 butterflies and added them down one side, 4 clear gems on the four corners of the shoe topper.
5. To finish off I made a double bow and added a flower gem.
Thank you for stopping by Today