Followers

Sunday, 1 September 2013

Imagination Crafts Challenge #3 Butterflies

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well September has arrived, where is this year going?  I think the older I get the quicker the months are disappearing.

Today is the start of our new challenge over on the Imagination Crafts challenge blog, our 3rd challenge is all about butterflies, as you all know I love my butterflies, and Imagination Crafts have some stunning butterfly stencils, I think I have all of them now :)

I have decorated a brown paper gift bag and Tag using Sparkle Medium Dark Amber and the Butterfly Flourish.


Recipe

1. I stenciled the butterfly stencil onto the shiny decorative card using Sparkle Medium, once this was dry I outlined the square with a gold pen.
2. I stenciled butterflies at the top of the bag using Distress Ink Vintage Photo
3. I punched out 3 butterflies using old gold pearlescent card and added them to the topper after I had layered the topper onto the gift bag. I then added brown pearl gems to the butterfly centres.
4. I stenciled part of the stencil onto the Kraft tag once dry added a punched butterfly and brown pearl gems.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

23 comments:

  1. A beautiful gift bag and tag, love the. Warm autumn colours and fabulous flourishes.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bag and tag Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful bag and tag Linda - love the warm colours - stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty detailed project Linda.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. super wonderful work Linda!!!! kiss you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bag a tag, what a treat for anyone to receive a gift in such a beauty xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card love the tag design
    xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. You just amaze me with all these beautiful creations!! Love this!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful gift bag and matching tag - great design and colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two gorgeous projects, love the design and colours x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely bag, Linda. In my opinion, you can never have enough butterflies. Thank you for your encouraging comments on my cards this week. They were all fun to do as they were all playing to learn new techniques. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  12. PS I meant to say, it is not a topper really on that final card. It is all done with masking on the Gelli plate to create the aperture into which to stamp. It looks like matting and layering because of the use of the Sharpie and micron pens. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful bag and tag Linda
    I just love the colours
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. it's a lovely bag with decorations Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thought I'd commented on this but know i remember how striking it is Beautiful Linda Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is lovely Linda. Gorgeous colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great bag & tag, love the red on the brown xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So stunning hun, gorgeous colours and I love the matching tag too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning, Linda, as always, love this hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx