Followers

Friday, 6 September 2013

Imagination Crafts Decorated Lamp

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Last week I was playing with my Imagination Crafts Stencils and Sparkle Medium and had an idea of using these on a lamp.

I decorated the lamp with the Apple Blossom Stencil and Jade Sparkle Medium.  Then using the Butterfly Flight stencil and Jade I stencilled them onto acetate, once dry I cut them out and added them to the base of the lamp.

What do you think?  I am quite chuffed with the overall effect.


Thank you so much for all your lovely comments while Kath and I have been on our travels.
I will catch up with all your lovely creations when I get home.
Hugs xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. WOW! Linda this is gorgeous!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning work Linda - love this xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just lovely, what nice glimmer detail on that lampshade. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a great idea! Looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. its lovely ,enjoy yourselves xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, WOW!!! Linda, this is sensational! I need this for my bedroom!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow !!! Linda this is just stunning, love it !! you clever lady!! Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Linda. The sparkle medium looks fab on the lamp.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this, brilliant idea, might have to try that myself will look lovely in my bedroom

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks fabulous Linda!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG Linda, it just keeps getting better and better, what a fabulous idea, love it, still hope you are having a blast hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Linda this is stunning and the colour is beautiful.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW WOW WOW STUNNING its GORGEOUS, love the colour you have used STUNNING STUNNING STUNNING have a wonderful time love hugs ans kisses xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is looking great Linda and beautiful done.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  15. The effect on lampshades with Sparkle Medium is lovely. Looks great when lit up too. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! This is fabulous, brilliant idea
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx