Followers

Sunday, 15 September 2013

Imagination Crafts September Inspiration

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today I would like to share with you a card that I made for my Challenge Blog to help inspire crafters in joining in our Butterfly Challenge.  There are still 2 weeks left to enter and so far there are some beautiful creations.  My design team have also made some lovely projects using their butterfly stencils from Imagination Crafts.


Recipe

1. 8 x 8 scalloped white card which I have matted and layered white floral paper distressed with PanPastels Violet, I then wrapped lilac satin ribbon around before matting onto the base of the card.
2. The patterned paper I stenciled the Butterflies using Sparkle Medium Soft Purple. Once dry I matted and layered onto green card.
3. I made a bow and punched out 3 green glittered butterflies and added gems to the centre of their bodies.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


20 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour and design Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous butterflies, Linda; thank you for your kind comment. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour palette on this Linda, such a pretty design xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a beautiful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful....Love the colours and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those butterflies - lovely colours, super card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours and butterflys wat could be better xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Linda I just love butterflies.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful butterflies! I love the colors and the die cuts. Cheers Holley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning colours Linda. Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card and lovely colours. Thanks for Joining us at Creative Card Crew!
    Hugs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card Linda, love the colour and those fab butterfly's.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Linda. Gorgeous colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful colour combination
    I love shaped cards .
    These are pretty butterflies.
    hugs Shirley-Ane

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at JIC!
    Cindye(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sooooo gorgeous, absolutely love the colours on this, so pretty
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card and lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx