Followers

Saturday, 7 September 2013

Imagination Crafts TV Samples

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today we are off to our workshop with Hel's Sheridan!  Kath and I have been staying with our Facebook friend Pauline.  I haven't laughed so much in ages.  We have had a lovely time.

Today I am starting to show you my samples for Imagination Crafts which will be appearing on QVC on Wednesday 11th September at 5.00 pm.  Here are the first of my samples.




Sorry it is such a short post but off out for the workshop.
Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs xxxxx



14 comments:

  1. Stunning samples Linda, I love them and will be watching, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, Linda
    oh, these are so lovely creations!
    wish you a wonderful weekend
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are very beautiful Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Linda .
    Hope you are having a great time
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous samples Linda,enjoy your workshop.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, Linda! Hope you have a great day at the workshop.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Linda I really like these Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful samples Linda. I hope you've all had a great time x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous Linda. Will definitely be watching on Wednesday. Hope you have had a great time the last few days.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous samples Linda, will be watching, thanks.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards Linda, love the way you have put the ribbon down the side of the brown and peach card. Hope you're all having a good time !!

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards Linda, I like the designs.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Linda, they are both stunning pieces of work, I love the black ribbon.
    I hope you are all having a fab time,
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh even more gorgeousness hun, you have been so busy, love them
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx