Followers

Wednesday, 18 September 2013

It's a Girl

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I am off to see Kath today for our crafty play day.  Today will be the last for a few weeks as Kath is away next week and then I am on my holidays for a couple of weeks.  We will I believe be playing with our Gelli plates, so that will be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a card I made a few days ago, not done something like this for a while LOL


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 silver pearlescent square card
2. Backing paper has been in my stash for ages! I added a strip of pink ribbon down the side
3. I cut out a circle and distressed with PanPastels then decoupaged the cute Forever Friends teddy 
4. The sentiment is from my stash.
5. To finish off I have added 3 heart buttons.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

16 comments:

  1. Aww this is adorable Linda. Love it. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Linda! Lovely to see you using little cuties every now and then. Very pretty.

    Have a fab day with Kath.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, fab image.. I do love a little bear, have a great day with Kath..pxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a beautiful baby card, Linda. I have always loved the forever friends bear. Those embellishments are very sweet. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute creation Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous,so cute.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. supercute card Linda - enjoy your gelli plate fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the ff image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet, lovely image, love FF,thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a sweet and beautiful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card Linda, lovely image and design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Linda, I hope you had a great day!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Precious little card for a baby!!! LOVE IT!
    Have fun with your friend!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really sweet Linda. Gorgeous image and design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is adorable Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx