A beautiful sunny day here in Warrington with a bit of a breeze. How are you all doing today, it's Friday! Well bags and all demo items are packed now and just got to get ready before I head off to Port Sunlight for the Happy Stampers Craft show tomorrow.
I have been naughty this morning and had another play with Sheena Douglass' A little bit Oriental Stamp set. I had an idea about using the Koi on some patterned acetate I have had for years and looks like rippling water. Here is the finished card. I do hope you like it.
1. 8 x 8 square white pearlescent card
2. Navy blue card embossed using Waterlily embossing folder, swiped Versamark across the card and added silver Cosmic Shimmer mica powders.
3. Second layer is from the paper pack with the Koi on I have edged with silver marker pen
4. I prepared the acetate first by swiping over with an emery board, stamped the koi and waterlily with Versamark and embossing powder. I stamped the sentiment "Tranquility" and embossed with white embossing powder.
5. I turned over the acetate and coloured the Koi and waterlily with Copic Sketch pens and painted over them with white acrylic paint.
6. I matted the acetate onto white card with 4 blue pearl brads and then onto the base of the card.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafter's Companion - Embossing
Ladybug Crafts - Anything Goes
Natalie and Amy's Challenge - Embossing
Seema's Crafts - Monochromatic
Crafty Ribbons Challenge #63 - Monochromatic
Thank you for Visiting Today