Followers

Thursday, 26 September 2013

Jolly Snowman

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you are all keeping well and managing to get some crafting in!  I am busy here putting the finishing touches to my demonstrations.  Busy day ahead but hoping by teatime everything will be sorted so I just have to pack my bags tomorrow morning before I head off to Port Sunlight to help set up on the Imagination Crafts stand.

Here is one of the cards you will be able to see if you come to the show on Saturday.


Recipe

1. 5 x 6 square white card which I have matted and layered silver and lilac satin card.
2. I have wrapped white organza ribbon around the middle before layering onto base card.
3. I stamped the Snowman onto black satin card with Versamark and then dusted 2 different colours of the Mica Powders.
4. I did the same for the sentiment "Let it Snow"
5. From the scrap of black satin card I have swiped over with Versamark ink pad and then dusted with Lilac Mica Powders.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Linda, looks so striking in the black with the lilac
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Linda, the mica powders look great, hope you have fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the snowman,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That snowman is super cute!! Lovely work. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Linda. Very striking.
    Kay
    CBN DTx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Linda. That little snowman dude is well cute! :D
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Christmas card, such a cute image, thank you so much for joining us at Creative Card Crew on our Christmas Challenge hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda. Beautiful image and it is gorgeous done on the black background with the Mica powders. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday. Loll

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Linda! Love that it is just a glittery outline.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Linda, the stamp is gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this, Linda! What a wonderful snowman! Thanks for bringing him over to Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling image and card, the snowflakes in the 4 corners are cute too. Thanks for joining us at the Merry Monday Christmas Card Club Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Linda. The stamp is lovely.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, love how you've used your gorgeous snowman. Fantastic job! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab, fab beauty. Fabulous card the image is simply gorgeous. Thanks for joining in on the fun over at The Perfect Sentiment. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    theperfectsentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this negative effect looking card Linda, the light colour looks great against the dark background. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute, Linda! Love the black & white and the cute snowman! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simple and clever, love the idea of this card. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiments. Good luck and please join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is beautiful! And I just love all that shiny mica! Thanks for joining our "anything goes" challenge this week at Crafting By Designs. Hope to see you again Wednesday for our newest challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx