I hope you are all keeping well and managing to get some crafting in! I am busy here putting the finishing touches to my demonstrations. Busy day ahead but hoping by teatime everything will be sorted so I just have to pack my bags tomorrow morning before I head off to Port Sunlight to help set up on the Imagination Crafts stand.
Here is one of the cards you will be able to see if you come to the show on Saturday.
1. 5 x 6 square white card which I have matted and layered silver and lilac satin card.
2. I have wrapped white organza ribbon around the middle before layering onto base card.
3. I stamped the Snowman onto black satin card with Versamark and then dusted 2 different colours of the Mica Powders.
4. I did the same for the sentiment "Let it Snow"
5. From the scrap of black satin card I have swiped over with Versamark ink pad and then dusted with Lilac Mica Powders.
Thank you for stopping by Today